Uhr heraus! Second approach.
This time with a couple of fixes and one or two improvements.
Changes V1.1 (07-Apr-2005)
- Some (one, 1) users had problems with broken transparency of clonck. Fixed.
- The clock itself is now also drawn using antialias under MorphOS1.4.x.
- The background and foreground images are now centered when the window gets sized smaller than the image dimensions.
- When a hand was pointing to a quarter hour (15 mins, 30 mins, 45 mins and 60 mins) the last line of an arr
Here's a small update to unmask.
Additional modes were suggested by Ingo "analogkid" Schmitz.
Changes V1.4 (07-Apr-2005)
- Added 2 more modes to hide the active window and/or the active application.
- Added cycle-chains.
Babelfish changed 2 letters in their interface and amifish stopped working. Here's an updated amifish that compensates for such genius.
Changes V1.160 (07.04.2005)
- Once again Babelfish wasted some time in changing their interface and once again this means amifish needs a new version.
Download is available at amifish.amigazeux.net
Watch out! Something useful came out of our random code generator. This time it's CLONCK!
If you ever missed an important date or a tv-show, don't install this clock because looking at it will make you forget time and space. Yes it is the most beautiful and feature-packed clock that has ever been released for your favourite AmigaOS!
Download is available at clonck.amigazeux.net
You know how it feels like being lost in lots of windows on your Ambient and the need to rearrange them one by one to be able to simply click an icon hidden behind all that mess. Here is the cure to this annoyance.
Unmask is a small commodity which hides all windows on the desktop with one
keypress and brings them back with another keypress. Read the readme for more information.
- Now displays left/top edge and dimensions of each window in the context menu.
FindModule V1.4 is a tool to help AmigaE-Developers to find the module
that holds a certain TAG or function.
New in this version is support for modules compiled with ECX by Leif
Get it here.
The Remote Desktop Client GUI for all Amigas including but not limited to OS4 got an upgrade with a native client for MorphOS! Thanks go to Leif Salomonsson who made this possible.
Download is available at rdmui.amigazeux.net
New version of Meltium available.
This time it comes in MorphOS native ELF flavour thanks to Leif Salomonsson's ECX! And that's about all the changes it got. So if you want to have an even faster graphical CPU-usage meter to previous versions, you have no choice but to...