CPUGauge is a screenbar plugin for MorphOS and displays the current CPU load as a smooth sliding gauge in the screen title.
Requirements: MorphOS 2.0 or higher
Changes for V1.1:
- If there was no need to scale down the label the "Use Label" setting was ignored. Fixed.
- Added missing colons to label texts in locales. Fixed one german text for consistency and added colons aswell.
- Exceptions were passed outside the library (oops :-) and caused crashes when an error occured on OpenLibrary().
- Added more sanity checks in case of unexpected failures in OpenLibrary().
- Fixed potential problems when label was enabled and got switched off from the prefs later.
- Updated email address in the ReadMe.
- Fixed cycle chain in prefs.
Download CPUGauge V1.1 HERE