The first non-SDL port for your favourite OS based on stolen AmigaOS source code.
There can be only one. Christophe "highlander" Delorme created two of them. iLander, the new ANR NG skin, comes in two flavours: black and white!
#AmigaZeux, Darkmyst IRC network, October 10th, 2005,
#AmigaZeux and Stevo are pleased to announce the next generation music player ANR'05.
Changes V4.1 (09-Oct-2005)
- When setting pens for NList objects ANR crashed under OS4. Fixed.
- Removed redundant soundmonplay.library which was actually a MorphOS ELF
library and was already present as soundmonplay.library.elf.
The update of ANR'05 is available at anr.amigazeux.net
#AmigaZeux is proud to announce a breath-taking *surprise* - DRAGON. DRAGON is a CyberGraphX accelerated screendragging utility combined with a GUI.
With its DRAGON commodity development, AmigaZeux brings to Amiga computers top performance of the latest screendragging technology, the successor of the 68k screendragging AGA dynasty.
'By combining many attractive features like the Drag Anywhere paradigm, Corner Drag and powerful Qualifier Technology, DRAGON-equipped Amiga computers and clones turn into modern, fast and extremely functional power machines,' said Pavel Stefanski, president and polish Amiga user.
With its GUI design, the DRAGON can be easily configured to meet the needs of the most demanding Amiga (and clones) users.
Changes V1.2 (24-Aug-2005)
- Fixed a small bug that could crash the machine when Dragon was started.
- Fixed a small glitch of the mousepointer jumping when it was only moved one pixel.
Changes V1.1 (22-Aug-2005)
- If the screen to be opened has the same depth as the minimum required depth it will simply reuse the old mode-id and skips BestModeID().
- General code cleanup
- Requires V41 of cybergraphics.library as minimum instead of V42 (which was a mistake).
The DRAGON commodity is available now, download here.
A preview video of DRAGON is available here (3.2mb).
#AmigaZeux is here again to present a new version of OS4EMU !
Changes in V1.8 (26-July-2005)
Use PPC native AmigaOS4 libraries from MorphOS
Support for PPC native AmigaOS4 libraries is reworked for version 1.8. It is now possible to use PPC native AmigaOS4 libraries in MorphOS like they were native ones. In order to enable this feature there is new switch in PatchLoadSegOS4 utility: OPENLIBPATCH. When used os4kernel.library is permanently locked to memory and MorphOS can succesfully open and manage all PPC native AmigaOS4 libraries.
Download is available at os4emu.amigazeux.net
April has been updated to version 1.2.
Changes V1.2 (14-May-2005)
- Added dutch guide.
- It's now possible to set a title for a date which will be shown in the date-list and as short-help (bubble help) for the day when holding the mouse over it.
- Dates can be set to 'Weekly', 'Monthly' and 'Yearly' to make them show up every week, every month or every year.
- Colour, Outline and Backgroundcolour for a day in the date-edit-window are now also changed in real-time in the calendar.
- Colourfield objects can now be dragged and dropped on other Colourfield objects and Colouradjust objects.
Download is available at april.amigazeux.net
The most enthusiastically received program of the year is back.
#AmigaZeux presents OS4Emu 1.7!
April now also available for Pegasos2!
You didn't miss important dates or tv-shows recently? Then you haven't installed our CLONCK yet. But don't worry we help you to change this fate with our latest invention of eye-catcher: April
Changes V1.1 (23-Apr-2005) -- Blame it on the betatesters update!
- When paging through months using the cursor-keys, the year switched to the next year already on december (blush). Fixed.
- Fixed high cpu-load with April. Lame but true excuse is that one IF statement which was disabled for testing purposes wasn't reenabled for the release version.
- The 28th of february is said to be displayed twice for leap years (unconfirmed as this bug could not be reproduced by me which might imply it is a bug of MorphOS 1.4.x). Added a possibly working workaround for such cases.
Download is available at april.amigazeux.net
A small bug inside amifish was fixed which was responsible for translations ending up cut off.
Changes V1.161 (20.04.2005)
- Translations were cut off in the middle of the text. Fixed.
Download is available at amifish.amigazeux.net
Uhr heraus! Second approach.
This time with a couple of fixes and one or two improvements.
Changes V1.1 (07-Apr-2005)
- Some (one, 1) users had problems with broken transparency of clonck. Fixed.
- The clock itself is now also drawn using antialias under MorphOS1.4.x.
- The background and foreground images are now centered when the window gets sized smaller than the image dimensions.
- When a hand was pointing to a quarter hour (15 mins, 30 mins, 45 mins and 60 mins) the last line of an arrow wasn't drawn. Fixed.
Download is available at clonck.amigazeux.net