MemoryGauge is a screenbar plugin for MorphOS and displays all kinds of memory information as a gauge in the screen title.
Requirements: MorphOS 2.0 or higher
Changes for V1.2:
- Left and right spacing can be changed now (Daff).
- Background wasn't properly refreshed with extreme spacing dimensions. Fixed.
- The label is now always horizontally centered to the screen title and will ignore top and bottom spacing entirely.
- Byte separator can be selected from a list of alternatives now including none at all (Daff).
- It's possible now to use the screenbar default font colour.
Download MemoryGauge V1.2 HERE