CPUGauge is a screenbar plugin for MorphOS and displays the current CPU load as a smooth sliding gauge in the screen title.
Requirements: MorphOS 2.0 or higher
Changes for V1.2:
- Redraw frequency (how smooth the gauge moves) can be adjusted now (Daff).
- Smooth acceleration and deceleration of the gauge can now be disabled.
- Left and right spacing can be changed now (Daff).
- Background wasn't properly refreshed with extreme spacing dimensions. Fixed.
- The label is now always horizontally centered to the screen title and will ignore top and bottom spacing entirely.
- It's possible now to use the screenbar default font colour.
Download CPUGauge V1.2 HERE