MemoryGauge is a screenbar plugin for MorphOS and displays all kinds of memory information as a gauge in the screen title.
Requirements: MorphOS 2.0 or higher
Changes for V1.1:
- Doesn't need e-utils.library anymore.
- Exceptions were passed outside the library (oops :-) and caused crashes when an error occured on OpenLibrary(). Thanks to Michal Bergseth, Yannick Buchy and Grzegorz Kraszewski for reporting this problem which was probably due to a missing e-utils.library (wasn't mentioned in Requirements, sorry).
- Added more sanity checks in case of unexpected failures in OpenLibrary().
- Fixed potential problems when label was enabled and got switched off from the prefs later.
- Updated email address in the ReadMe.
- Fixed cycle chain in prefs.
Download MemoryGauge V1.1 HERE